Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stopping Doing

I want to do so many things and I don't know where to start. I haven't even finished what I started and I'm already planning something else. What should I do?

STOP!

Stop doing?

YES.

But I want to do something.

THE RIGHT ACTION WILL COME OUT OF ITSELF.

What should I do in the meantime?

NOTHING.

Isn't that wasting time?

TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO IS WASTING TIME. BY STOPPING YOU'RE SEEING WHAT WANTS TO BE DONE RITH NOW.

My heart is beating really fast like I'm having anxiety.

DON'T CALL THE SENSATION ANYTHING. JUST FEEL THE SENSATION ITSELF.

Thoughts like "I should be doing this or that" are arising.

LET THEM AND CONTINUE SITTING.

I went off into fantasy land.

COME BACK AND CONTINUE SITTING.

Am I waiting for an answer?

NO. DON'T WAIT.

Nothing is coming up, but the anxiety is gone.

Reflection

We don't always need to know what to do. Sometimes stopping doing is the only thing we can do.

1 comment:

  1. :-) Whatever I write is limited because our words exist in the world of opposites. You are looking where the hand is pointing. Have you seen the moon? I'm just a student looking for the moon myself. Thank you for your blog. It brings me great joy to know others out there are looking for the truth. I have some questions. If you would like to communicate, my e-mail is jcsmiles@live.com

    ReplyDelete